The below content outlines the necessary steps to download and install an Atheer update on a RealWear HMT-1 device:
Steps to Update the Atheer Lens App on RealWear
- Turn on your RealWear device and navigate to the native home screen.
- Your device must be connected to the internet in order to download and install an update. Confirm your RealWear device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the Atheer Lens application. If an update exists, you will be immediately prompted to update the application.
- Say, “Update App,” to proceed.
- An “Update Available” message will appear. Proceed by saying, “Update Now.”
- The download will begin, and a confirmation message will appear in the top right corner of your screen.
- Stay on the current screen, and wait for the download to complete. Once the Atheer update has been downloaded, you may be prompted to allow your device to install the Atheer update. This prompt is a default security setting by RealWear. It is safe to download the update from Atheer. Proceed by saying, “Settings.”
- Say, “Allow from this source,” to enable the option, and proceed to the next step.
- Say, “Navigate Back,” to view the installation screen, and then say, “Install.”
- The below load screen will appear during installation:
- Once installation is complete, the below confirmation page will appear:
- With the update downloaded and installed, you can proceed to use Atheer by saying, “Open,” to open the app, or saying, “Navigate Home,” to navigate to the Home Page and then launching Atheer from there.