Sign in and start using Atheer Lens
It is easy to start using the Atheer Lens Mobile App.
- Search for and download the Atheer Lens App from the public app stores (Google Play Store and Apple App Store)
- Open the downloaded app. Accept the prompts shown:
- In the Android app, the prompt will ask permission for Atheer Lens to take pictures and record video.
- For the iOS app, the prompt will ask for permission to allow notifications (alerts, sounds, icon badges)
Enter the workspace name provided by your organization. If you do not know the name, please contact your company’s administrator of the Atheer solution for that information.
Once the valid workspace name is entered, you should see the relevant branding for your organization on the login screen
- Your organization’s network may require that you to enter the Proxy Settings in the Atheer Lens Mobile App to ensure connectivity to the Atheer Frontline Cloud. Once you obtain that information from your IT department, you can enter it in the Proxy Settings screen and click the Save button.
- China-based users will need to update their region from the default "Global" to "China".
- When you successfully connect to the Atheer Frontline Cloud, you will be prompted to enter the username and password.
When the authentication is successful, you will be shown the home screen of the Atheer Lens Mobile app. Please note that the contents of one's home screen may differ from user to user as this is based on a user's profile attributes such as Job Role.
Note: In the case of the Android app, you’ll see additional prompts asking permission to access photos, media, files and record audio.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer success team.