How to start a Conversation
Follow the steps below to start a Conversation:
- From the Atheer Lens App, click the “Connect” icon at the bottom of the app screen.
- You can now begin a conversation. If you want to re-enter a conversation you’ve already started, just tap the name of the person you had previously connected with - and pick up the conversation where you left off.
- If you are starting a new conversation with someone, tap the button at the top right of the conversations screen.
- You can now decide whether you want to start a new conversation with one person, start a group conversation - or join one that’s already in progress. For this example, select “Start a 1:1 conversation”.
- You will now see your Atheer contact list. From that list, tap the name of the person that you want to start the conversation with and then tap the large, green Select button at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: You can tell that users are online and available to attend Conversations, because they have a green dot at the lower right corner of their avatar photo.
- You can now begin your conversation by typing in the box at the bottom of the screen.
- While you are in a text conversation, you can jump straight into a video AiRSession by tapping on the (join AiRSession) button at the top right corner of the screen.
Your conversations can include a lot more than just text. Atheer Conversations allow you to share images and Content, and add emojis and voice notes.
If you need to switch devices, your conversation will follow you as you move from one device to another.
Have a great conversation!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer success team right here.