The Atheer Unified Platform Nimbus Release is now available.
SET JOB CUSTOM ATTRIBUTES OF TYPE DATE / DATE TIME
- Handoff step now allows the author to set job attributes of type Date and Date Time
- The date can be static or dynamic
- Static - select a date
- Dynamic - this is relative to the “current date”
- For example - This will allow the author to auto update a job attribute called “Handoff Date” - thereby capturing the actual date of handoff
- In case the hand-off step is used in the context of a QC job, where the job is handed off to the next role in the workflow, this feature can be used to set a due date, for example “current date + 7”, meaning due in a week from date of handoff
Job Attribute Setter
- The Job Attribute Setter molecule can also be similarly used to set job attributes of type Date and Date Time
- Existing Jobs can be easily cloned in 2 clicks
- Once clone job option is selected, user can choose to update one or more attribute values OR go ahead with the same values
- Clone job will skip the AiRForm audience check
- User must have the “clone job” permission
USER OBJECT AS A RESPONSE
Jobs now support Object response. With Nimbus release we have added support for objects of type “User”. User response can be any Active user in the system. Additionally, we also support “current user” keyword - as in the user who is currently executing the Job.
The User object can be used to look-up user profile fields and populate the same in other responses using the compute property. User value can also be used in the definition of branch conditions.
ATTACHMENTS ON JOB
Jobs now support file attachments on the Job. Job attachments can be used to add various kinds of data, test results, parameters, configurations etc which are relevant to the Job.
This feature needs the feature flag “Allow attachments on Jobs” to be enabled. Also, Job create and job edit permissions will be checked for the user - Job create will allow the user to add/remove attachments during job creation. Job edit will allow the user to add/remove attachments for any Open / In Progress job.
The attachment can be a piece of Content or a file from the device or local system
JOB PDF CONFIGURATION
Job PDF configuration is now available in the workspace settings. Options to show / hide the following Job fields
- Job sections
- Step data
- Response fields
- Configure photo response quality
- Include high quality image - Y/N
- If Yes, Specify width and height
- Configure response data column width
- Relative percentages
- Job Template specific custom fields
SUPPORT FOR ADDITIONAL FILE EXTENSIONS
Atheer now supports additional file extensions - in file attachments on jobs or in file responses. Please contact your CS representative if you would like to enable any additional file extensions outside of those already supported.
Atheer now supports creation of Insights on AiRSession data. The AiRSession model has all information regarding the AiRSession, participants, statistics on annotations, recordings. The rich model enables creating a wide range of reports.
Atheer now supports creation of Insights on Ticket data. The ticket model has ticket data for all defined ticket templates. The rich model enables creating a wide range of reports.
EXPORT INSIGHTS DASHBOARD
Atheer now supports export of Insights dashboard as PDF and also export of dashboard data in CSV/Excel format.
OTHER IMPROVEMENTS AND BUG FIXES
- AiRInsights: 'Last Access Date' added to the Login model. This reflects the most recent access of the system by an user.
- File attachment on Job
- Support for vlookup in Job Template
- AiRForm family as a Job Board quick filter
- Arithmetic response under deviation
- Arithmetic response in static / dynamic tables
- API support for updating dataset
- Table column order support
- Response label character limit increased to 2000
- ACL - enforce setting owner
- Handoff step in branch path can have bookmark step in same branch path
- Job template attribute in branch condition, set value
Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team for additional information firstname.lastname@example.org